The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Each of us has loved ones, friends or co-workers in our lives that we want to remember on special occasions, but we don’t know what to give them.Honor your loved one with a donation to Mountain Hope Good Shepherd Clinic. We will send them a thoughtfully worded letter advising them of your gift in their honor and the ways in which your donation makes a difference, every day, in the lives of our patients.
Although most of our patients are employed (sometimes at 2 or 3 jobs) many live from paycheck to paycheck. It is difficult enough just to pay rent and keep food on the table, much less, afford medical care. Mountain Hope Clinic takes care of their basic medical and dental needs at affordable prices but some patients cannot even afford our greatly reduced fees. Patients who are diagnosed with severe illnesses or chronic diseases that require referrals to specialists, advanced diagnostic testing or procedures often cannot afford the care they need. We have a special donor supported fund set aside to help our neediest patients pay what is necessary to start receiving care. We make payments directly to the providers of the needed services in behalf of the patient.
You may designate how your donation may be used from the list of patient needs below or simply make a general donation that we can assign to the area of greatest need.
- Basic services at Mountain Hope Clinic
- Office Visit – $35.00
- Basic diagnostic lab panel – $20.00-$30.00
- Injection or 1 month’s supply of medication – $10.00
- 1 dental extraction – $30.00
- 1 dental filling – $60.00
- Dental cleaning – $50.00
- Referral visits to specialists – $45.00 – $500.00 depending on specialty
- Diagnostic x-rays – $100.00 – $350.00
- Diagnostic ultra-sounds – $150.00 – $500.00
- Diagnostic scans – $300.00 – $2000.00
- MRI’s – $800.00 – $2500.00
Donations can be mailed to Mountain Hope Clinic, 312 Prince St., Sevierville, TN 37862 or simply click on the button at the top of this page that says, “Donate.”