Carol Agee is an Alabama native and has been married to Mitch, who is a General Contractor, for 29 years. They are proud parents of two sons. The oldest, Austin, graduated from ETSU, works in Hospitality and married Kara in May of last year. Her youngest, Jake is a junior in pre-med at UTK and will be applying to medical school in the fall. She is a Christian and a member of First Baptist Church in Sevierville. She attended the University of Tennessee majoring in Business.
She has worked in Marketing for the Dollywood Company for 28 years focusing on consumer marketing, strategic alliances and community relations. She is involved in her community and tries to live by Luke 12:48, to whom much is given much is expected.
- Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries Board of Directors 2019- Present (Board Chair in 2020)
- Robert F.Thomas Foundation Board of Directors (2014-Present)
- Lakeway CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Board of Directors (2019-Present)
- Pigeon Forge Hospitality and Tourism Assn. Board of Directors (2018- Present)
- Hospitality Tennessee Board of Directors (2018-Present)
- Dollywood Foundation- My People Fund (Operations Team 2016-2017)